Recipes

Recipes to share and make at home.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Peanut Sauce

Ingredients:
1 Tb soy sauce
2 Tb peanut butter
3 Tb honey
1 t. molasses
t Tb lemon juice
t Tb ginger
3 cloves garlic
2 t. chili powder
1/2 t. sesame oil
2 Tb green onions (whole -- tops and bottoms)

put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy


My aunt gave me a magic bullet for Easter (or rather someone gave it to her for Christmas and when I went to visit her on Easter she gave it to me). I don't know if any of you watch the infomercials but the thing is pretty awesome for smoothies and sauces where you're not making that much and it's really sticky and so a regular sized blender would be really nasty to clean. It's perfect for this recipe. LOVE IT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home